grannys gone and done it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Oh yes please!!!!
lau.gif

Thanks for the welcomes. Im pretty sure I cant keep up the pace you all have here. Crazy, crazy.

No birds yet for a month other than my macaw. We have 8 buff orpingtons coming and 4 indian runner ducks for the grandkids to torment. Also have a 3 1/2 year old boxer and a pile of koi in the pond. Snowing and -5 here right now and these pics on here of plants growing has me thinking of spring.

I thought I was doing good getting to 500 pages. Grannys humor kept me going that long and the fact you are all so friendly.

500 is a lot.  9000 would be epic!   What kind of chickens and ducks did you get (or are planning to get)?   Got any other critters?  Any yaks?  Twist has yaks!!  (no, I don't drink coffee! :D )

Sorry I missed this earlier.  It's very easy to miss posts when a bunch of us are posting at the same time.  It jumps you ahead and if you don't go back far enough...  :he

Bless your heart, Red, for seeing this!  It's not the first time I've seen things come up in your posts that I missed earlier.  It probably won't be the last.  :hugs
y'all have done the same for me. It is so easy to miss post

You are really special, red. No man left behind. Just love you for that.

Hi all, I have been MIA. Hang on to your sets. I have been cooking. :eek: I made chicken and yellow rice ashowed up and fried 2lbs. of bacon . Made BLT and no one touched the baked chicken.  I ate some rice. 
season finale of walking dead.
granny April fools was a few days ago lol. Love chicken and rice.

At least bacon wouldnt mess anything up!!

Bacon gets my vote. :lau
X2 bacon can only make things better.

Thanks for the welcomes. Im pretty sure I cant keep up the pace you all have here. Crazy, crazy.

No birds yet for a month other than my macaw. We have 8 buff orpingtons coming and 4 indian runner ducks for the grandkids to torment. Also have a 3 1/2 year old boxer and a pile of koi in the pond. Snowing and -5 here right now and these pics on here of plants growing has me thinking of spring.

I thought I was doing good getting to 500 pages. Grannys humor kept me going that long and the fact you are all so friendly.

-5??
smiley-gen125.gif
Technically it's spring now. You need to alert your weather!

Runner ducks are so cute and they are supposed to be good layers, too. Hope you have a camera so you can show us pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom