** GRAZING FRAME/BOX! Salad bar for chickens! (DIY video!) **

Near the upper right of the page, to the right of the search field, it says subscriptions. Clicking on that should take you to the list of threads you've started, posted on and/or subscribed to.

You could try the chicken wire, but be prepared to face the consequences and change it out if you have problems, I'd keep a good eye on them at first. They may be able to walk on it fine, or they may not even try to walk on it if it feels unstable or they avoid it because the holes may be too big to support their feet well.

Post back here and let us know how it works out.

no I haven't gotten the made yet. I got the porch pedistals sp?all taken apart but that's as far as I've gotten with it. It is so mega hot here right now to and I just can't handle this heat. I really need to get it in gear though so I can grow them some stuff in it. Maybe God will give us a few little thunder showers so it will cool things off and I can make a couple. I have also been canning tomatoes and canning salsa. Got 39 pints of salsa canned yesterday. So not sitting around here, just been a little busy. lol Thanx for asking.
big_smile.png

I also have updates on here if that's what you meant. I finally figured it out thanx to you. :)

Last edited:
no I haven't gotten the made yet. I got the porch pedistals sp?all taken apart but that's as far as I've gotten with it. It is so mega hot here right now to and I just can't handle this heat. I really need to get it in gear though so I can grow them some stuff in it. Maybe God will give us a few little thunder showers so it will cool things off and I can make a couple. I have also been canning tomatoes and canning salsa. Got 39 pints of salsa canned yesterday. So not sitting around here, just been a little busy. lol Thanx for asking.
big_smile.png

I also have updates on here if that's what you meant. I finally figured it out thanx to you. :)

Very happy to help Rose!!

Tried the bug zapper but found most of the fly BBQ was stuck in the frame. So trying to provide protein and decrease the flys around he coop I built a wooden fly trap. Once a week I have enough dead flys to treat the girls to a protein snack

Tried the bug zapper but found most of the fly BBQ was stuck in the frame. So trying to provide protein and decrease the flys around he coop I built a wooden fly trap. Once a week I have enough dead flys to treat the girls to a protein snack
@SonOfSoren are you going to share your wooden fly trap....pics and dimensions would be good!

Back
Top Bottom