Great Depression of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Monroe Doctrine said that we will keep European countries from interfering in countries in the Americas, not that we wouldn't.

Washington's farewell address said to beware of foreign entanglements. Ike's farewell address said to beware of the military industrial complex.

I would bet money we could nuke them back to the stone age. Where the fight would be is the problem, sorry you cannot seem to see that. We have proven time and again we can beat their weapons all over the world.

Excuse me? I can see that just plenty, hence my comments.

We could nuke them, but they would retaliate. The Russians are capable. This is not WWII where we were the only owners in town. There is the threat of swift and sure retaliation if we were to use those horrid weapons.

No one wants to "nuke them back to the stone age" or anyone else for that matter. What a horrible way to think.

Nuclear bombs are not the answer.

No, no, no! Let me know when and where the bombs will be going off. I want to be way out of town when that happens. One nuclear weapon will lead to a whole bunch of nuclear weapons going off. North Korea will nuke anybody they can. Iran will do the same. Pakistan will see that they have a chance at Indian. Israel will do what ever it will do.

I see that the Russians are looking to base troops and navy in Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua, and God only knows where else. Now that is scary.

I don't know how it works in your part of the country, but here in Arizona most of the clean up is done by volunteer organizations. I would much rather see old retired people and church people along our highways rather than murderers and scoundrels. For their part, they get a sign saying that this mile is cared for by such and such organization.

Most of the highway rest stops have been closed due to budgetary considerations. That means a lot more nasty trash.

We have a lot of desolate highways and not many people to clean them. It you decide to get into this, be prepared to deal with rattlesnakes and scorpions.
I have rattlesnakes and scorpions at my house. If a towel gets left out by the pool overnight, you want to shake it out before you bring it in the house.

So you think a woman should never be commander and chief ?

That's right.

Also, I have my opinions, everyone does, especially ladies.

You seem surprised that we can in fact have opinions, yet still recognize that we do not belong in certain arenas?

How could you expect me to make a military strategy, something I know nothing about, let alone any behind the scenes politicking going on, with any degree of seriousness?

What is your suggestion? Or are you still pulling for a nuclear war?

I'm well aware that I am unqualified, but I am allowed, as an American, to voice my displeasure. You know, that same freedom you were so keen a few pages back to remind me that you fought for someone who said that they hate Americans to have, but somehow seem to dislike it when I utilize it?

War is a man's job.

I do not subscribe to the whole gender equality, equal opportunity nonsense.

People like to make that out to be some kind of slight, when it is not. Women have our own roles to play and we do them well.

Why play that gender division card to start an argument where there should not be one?

When did men and women start looking at each other as enemies instead of teammates?

Yeah, voting rights and what not are great and all, but is it somehow wrong to point out that we were doing much better before women gained those rights along with minorities and other special interest groups for that matter? Or would that not be politically correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom