Greenville/Upstate!

ChickenOBoy - Those Blue Hens of Iowa are on my "wish list", so let me know when you have some eggs or chicks for sale. I want to be on the official waiting list.
smile.png
The breeds that I have laying right now are Blue and Black Jersey Giants, Buff Orpingtons, White Leghorns and Silver Laced Wyandotte. My birds that I'm getting ready to seperate into breeding pens are Barred Plymouth Rocks and Rhode Island Reds. My Polish Crested and Blue Cochin are just starting to lay again. The breeds that I am raising (and hopefully will breed next year) are Blue Andalusians, Brahma's, Sussex and Favorelles. I also have silver sebrights and several colors of old english bantams. That's not all of them, just some that I consider heritage breeds. These are all on the ALBC list for either threatened or watch. I also have some of the most beautiful white plymouth rock roosters and they are so sweet (I can walk up to them and pick them up) but the coyotes got everyone of my white hens and I haven't been able to replace them yet. Some other breeds that I am in the process of adding are Barnevelders, Blue Marans and Lakenvelders. Now I have a wish list, but I won't even start with it (although all of the blue birds are on there and I want some of those Buttercups too).
big_smile.png

Quote:
I will definatly add you! I will prob be buying atleast 10 eggs or 10 chicks! I want 2 hens and 1 roo, so if there are any left overs I will contact you.
thumbsup.gif
I would
love.gif
for this breed to get back up on its feet. I am really trying to do so.

Have y'all seen the weather next week? Beautiful! I can't wait. Working on our breeding runs today. I'll have Wheaten Marans, Ameraucanas and B/B/S Marans and Silkies (all colors).

My coops (some of them). I have another one that's not in the picture and the breeding area will be in between.

46722_img_0605.jpg

I am in the upstate also. I have buff orpingtons, B/B/S orpingtons and guineas.

I just picked up three precious silkie chicks from Amy/Nadine.
I would like to get a few more silkies. If anyone has some hens, chicks or hatching eggs for sale,
please email me with the info on them.

I should have B/B/S hatching eggs and chicks for sale a little later on. I'm working on an
order of blue chicks now.

I am also a beekeeper. I have about 50 hives. I sell honey and sometimes sell a few bees.

Joycats:

The owner is wanting to down size so if I can somehow expand my coop this month or the next I might have 4 hens and 1 roo! THIS MONTH!
big_smile.png
I just have to come up with alot of money.
hmm.png

huckleberryfarm:

I love that! It looks like rainbow road down in Charleston.

Back
Top Bottom