Greenville/Upstate!

Hey, I'm a newbie, just getting started. In Williamston, SC. (Between Anderson and Greenville.)

We started with some "Easter ducks" that was given to us and now I think I'm hooked... I built a big and barely mobile pen for our ducks and now I have 21 bantum eggs in my incubator. I was honestly just looking for some cheap eggs to "test out" my ability to hatch eggs and educate my boys. But, when I picked up the eggs, the girl showed me the stock that the eggs came from and I don't know if I'll be able to part with these now!! She had some awesome bantums! Her incubators were full so she just gave me a bunch of extra eggs to hatch!

There are a few things I'm looking for.
Bantum Silkies
Crested Swedish blue ducks
Crested Khaki Cambell ducks
Cayuga Ducks (crested if someone has them)
Any other Odd variety ducks

Thanks,
Matt

Hello everybody was wondering if they was anyone in theses neck of the woods had any chickens and chicks and peacocks would like to have some prices on the silkes and such thank you for taking time to read my post.

Wow! You found a thread that has not been used in a few years.
We are having a swap in Grey Court on Sept 28 at the Carolina Growers Group. Lots of birds will be for sale as well as other farm items.
I usually have pea chicks for sale but I will not bring them to the swap unless they are pre-sold. I sell most of my birds from my farm near Greer. You can look up my website, West Knoll Farm. It is huge and I am also on FB.

I just did a google search for standard cochins in the Greenville SC area and your names came up as posts on BYC. I was looking for someone who might like a standard mottled blue cochin rooster. I am new to this, ordered my chicks from Meyer Hatchery (10, a variety), all to be HENS! Two cochins - and one has turned out to be a roo! He's beautiful and I'd love to keep him, but can't. I'm in a residential subdivision!!! So disappointed! I will give him to someone, but what I'd really like is to swap for a young hen. Don't care what color, just healthy! These were all vaccinated for Mareks.

I live near Paris Mountain in Greenville, if you'd be interested in my free gorgeous boy!!! contact me here or at [email protected].

Bev

Has anyone had this problem with their chickens? A friend of mine has it happening too. A local vet said several people have been taking in chickens for this. Mine have not been around other chickens and have been sneezing for two weeks. I treated with sulmet which didn't help. Then one got swollen eyes and I gave her 3 shots of LA 200. Cleared it up. Then a rooster started rattling and I gave him a couple injections and he's better. I put them all on Duramycin 3 days ago and the sneezing is starting to get better. The ones who are just sneezing have no eye or lung problems.Any suggestions??

i was wondering place and time for the swap shop. I would love to purchase a new flock. if you have ideas of where I can start I would love it. I live in Simpsonville. My last flock was Golden Comets and I loved them. Give me some ideas

Bring items from your farm or home to present at this swap on the privately owned grounds of Carolina Growers Group butcher shop. Open to buyers, sellers, bartering, trades, swap. Farm machinery, farm animals, creative crafts, produce, canned goods etc.
Please bring canopy's, tables, chairs for you and cages, boxes etc for the animals and also food and water for you and the animals.

hey im just getting started on chickens and was wondering if you sell chicks and what kind. im looking for some silkies and rhode island reds.

Back
Top Bottom