growing out my hair!

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
Right now my hair (at the longest point) is 14''. I want it about 18''-20''. That is my goal

Day 1!

used coconut oil, left it in for 4 hours, and washed it out with
pp_ss_sms.png

smells AMAZING!!!!!!!

Going to try ''inverted'' methods, with warm olive oil and tipping your head upside down for 4 mins.
Little bit skeptical as to if it will work as well as they say, but HEY! Who cares, it can't hurt!

My hair is just past my shoulder blades. I don't think I could handle it any longer. Sometimes I feel like just chopping it all off in a fit of rage because it gets in the way LOL! But, my hair is very much part of my identity and I don't think I could rock a short hair cut, I struggle with being feminine already...
lau.gif

My hair is just past my shoulder blades. I don't think I could handle it any longer. Sometimes I feel like just chopping it all off in a fit of rage because it gets in the way LOL! But, my hair is very much part of my identity and I don't think I could rock a short hair cut, I struggle with being feminine already...
lau.gif

LOL!!!!!! I feel the same way sometimes!!!! (everything you just said)

I had longer hair before I chopped off 8''

WHY!?!?!?! WHY DID I DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
he.gif
(that was about 7 months ago)

My favorite hair style was a wildly cut shag that layered to my shoulders. If I just washed it and rubbed it with a towel and let it dry, it looked like a wild crazy mess. If I carefully brushed and styled it, it looked like a wild crazy mess. I loved it. I also colored my hair a light auburn to cover the gray. (I turned white headed at 36) It was low/no care and I didn't have to waste my time to "fix" my hair. Actually taking a shower and rolling down the windows on the way to work was my favorite way to "blow dry" my hair. haha

Fast forward several years.......ok, fast forward a LOT of years.
lau.gif
I decided to let my hair grow out. It was a horrible process as the colored hair grew away from my scalp and I looked like a two-toned hagatha. I was wavering over my last bottle of hair dye, so I threw it in the trash. I was ready to shave my head. It didn't help when I saw a woman at WallyWorld growing her hair color out too and she looked sooooo UGLY! Anyway, I finally had it cut. Cut REAL short.

My hair is nuclear, glow in the dark WHITE. I live in a resort/retirement area and so I looked like 50,000 old ladies with football helmet hair-dos. (shivers) I decided to grow it long so I would have LONG glow in the dark WHITE hair. It is to my shoulders now. I don't know how long I will grow it, but I sure am not going to chop it again. We'll see.......

my hair is 19 inches
bun.gif
(this story about bob might take a while)
this is bob
smile.png
bob thought he was so swag
big_smile.png
he started making swag poses
wink.png
lol.png
then he found sunglasses
cool.png
and all his friends were jealous and impressed
barnie.gif
bow.gif
rant.gif
then bob made the popular team and he was so proud
yesss.gif
but then he lost his glasses
hmm.png
he got kicked out of the popular group
smack.gif
he lost his girlfriend
sad.png
hit.gif
and got sooooooooooo depressed he threw up
sickbyc.gif
then he got mad
he.gif
somad.gif
and the popular people got scared
hide.gif
duc.gif
then bob died.
th.gif
bob learned his lesson not to brag
tongue.gif
THE END
yippiechickie.gif
PS POPULAR PEOPLE DIED TO
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
they were also braggers................................again THE END
D.gif
NEW STORY (its short)this is bob
smile.png
bob says hi
frow.gif
this is bob when a car goes bye
th.gif

My hair was pretty long but after my dissection class ended and I didn't have to put my hair in a pony tail every day, I went and had it cut pretty short. It's just a bit shorter than chin length. I think probably the shortest I have ever had it! I like it though. I do have to blow dry it though so it doesn't get all crazy.

Hopefully it will be long enough to put up again by January, because I have another dissection class beginning.

my hair is 19 inches
bun.gif
(this story about bob might take a while)
this is bob
smile.png
bob thought he was so swag
big_smile.png
he started making swag poses
wink.png
lol.png
then he found sunglasses
cool.png
and all his friends were jealous and impressed
barnie.gif
bow.gif
rant.gif
then bob made the popular team and he was so proud
yesss.gif
but then he lost his glasses
hmm.png
he got kicked out of the popular group
smack.gif
he lost his girlfriend
sad.png
hit.gif
and got sooooooooooo depressed he threw up
sickbyc.gif
then he got mad
he.gif
somad.gif
and the popular people got scared
hide.gif
duc.gif
then bob died.
th.gif
bob learned his lesson not to brag
tongue.gif
THE END
yippiechickie.gif
PS POPULAR PEOPLE DIED TO
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
they were also braggers................................again THE END
D.gif
NEW STORY (its short)this is bob
smile.png
bob says hi
frow.gif
this is bob when a car goes bye
th.gif

ooooooooooookay..................

Take Biotin supplements and massage your scalp when you shampoo. A good diet goes a long way as well.

I think my hair is long enough right now OMG I mean its only past my shoulders but I don't like it much I am so used to just cutting it. This year has changed me a lot not sure if I will let my hair grow to much longer. I think its great for people to have long hair believe that if your hair is long you can get all sorts of things done to it. So continue you to let your hair grow

Back
Top Bottom