growing out my hair!

TAKE CENTRUM SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! A friend told me about it and I started taking it about two weeks ago, before I took it, my bangs were down to the top of my top lip... Two weeks later, they are down to the bottom lip!!!!!! It helps so much!!!!

Mine used to be so long I sat on it. Then I cut it all off into short spikes for several years. Finally decided to grow it out about 2 years ago and it's back to my shoulder blades. That's as long as I can stand it though. I've thought about cutting it off to donate and then starting over again. I feel like mine grows to fast. I'm constantly having it trimmed.

Last edited:
I have been growing mine out for a while... I have to get about 1" trimmed off though for split ends (wound have been 1/2" if I went when I should have)..

Mine is finally getting semi long!

I do the same thing though... Grow it out, cut it off, grow it out LOL I'll donate mine when I actually cut it short again.

I am growing my hair out, too. I cut it off right above my shoulders in a Marilyn Monroe style a couple years back. They had to thin it down with a razor because my hair is so thick and wavy/curly. It is now right past my bra when it is all dry and curly. My goal is to grow it out to my lower waist right above my booty. Got a few inches to go yet lol.

Well, I had the ends trimmed this week. My hair is past my shoulders now and snowy white. Looking good so far....... It sure takes a looooooong time to grow it out!

Mine used to be so long I sat on it. Then I cut it all off into short spikes for several years. Finally decided to grow it out about 2 years ago and it's back to my shoulder blades. That's as long as I can stand it though. I've thought about cutting it off to donate and then starting over again. I feel like mine grows to fast. I'm constantly having it trimmed.

wow! thats awesome!
I have been growing mine out for a while... I have to get about 1" trimmed off though for split ends (wound have been 1/2" if I went when I should have)..

Mine is finally getting semi long!

I do the same thing though... Grow it out, cut it off, grow it out LOL I'll donate mine when I actually cut it short again.

Lol, i do the same thing... ; P
I am growing my hair out, too. I cut it off right above my shoulders in a Marilyn Monroe style a couple years back. They had to thin it down with a razor because my hair is so thick and wavy/curly. It is now right past my bra when it is all dry and curly. My goal is to grow it out to my lower waist right above my booty. Got a few inches to go yet lol.

thats cool! keep going!
Well, I had the ends trimmed this week. My hair is past my shoulders now and snowy white. Looking good so far....... It sure takes a looooooong time to grow it out!
yeah, it seems like it takes FOREVER!

mine is past my shoulder blades. i am tempted to cut it real short and donate it. i cant stand it!! i would want it to be able to stick straight out but then i could slick it back Adam Levine Style.
tongue.png

I am very patient, very dedicated, I like my long hair and I dont plan on getting a haircut for a long time. It has been 9 years without even a trim, I bet I could go another 9,

I got my hair caught in the door yesterday and it about gave me whiplash lol

mine doesn't seem to be growing lol, I have a job that i have to keep my hair up all the time
and it's a pain, but im not using heat as much because of it. I did find these extensions though.
I would totally recommend them. They're the "Secret hair extensions" they have them at walmart!

Back
Top Bottom