Guess The Breed!!! Dog Edition!!!!

Lhasa Apso?

Hard to tell it's real height. Could be a Havanese, but looks taller in the photo than the Havanese.

Kind of tall for a Shih tzu too..?

Last edited:
Can y'all guess this breed?
Looks like one of those Particolored Yorkies I've been reading about. Legs are a bit long, but ears are erect.

just catching up.
Lots of cool stuff to look up&learn.
I would imagine the very long haired breeds would be much like some of the more challenging flocks some back yarders tend to.(?)
I can only imagine, how rewarding!
Hope everyone had a fun 4th.

someone switched dogs on you Cynthia. At least that is what some people accused me of when I had a trim shop.

You know the once a year trim customers. Totally matted & felted coat = total shave job. The woman was very upset , I said he was the ONLY white dog I trimmed that day. Actually the only customer's dog I had for the whole day. The dog was jumping up on her - I told her he recognizes HER. Well after they got home, all was quiet. I'm guessing it exhibited all the traits he had BEFORE his hair cut.

someone switched dogs on you Cynthia. At least that is what some people accused me of when I had a trim shop.

You know the once a year trim customers. Totally matted & felted coat = total shave job. The woman was very upset , I said he was the ONLY white dog I trimmed that day. Actually the only customer's dog I had for the whole day. The dog was jumping up on her - I told her he recognizes HER. Well after they got home, all was quiet. I'm guessing it exhibited all the traits he had BEFORE his hair cut.

Haha my dog looks completely different after I clip her! I like to change her styles, lion tail, mohawk etc. The amount of white maltese crosses that go through a groomer is unbelievable so I understand why someone who doesnt reconise their dog would accuse you of that! Still shocking that people dont know their own dogs.

Oh my word Diva, that is unreal. How can they not know their dog? They must not have it trimmed often. This old guy is our Ziggy. We get him trimmed around three times a yr..sometimes more.
He is a Schnoodle. Part Schnauzer, and part Poodle. He is our old man. Starting to show signs of it too. Always makes us sad when that starts to happen. He's been such a good dog. Just love the little stinker.

Back
Top Bottom