Gun ban!

Quote: No, only to small minds that do not understand our system. Third partys have won, thats why we have the partys we do now. The lie that you have to vote inside the 2 party system is what really has killed this country.

If the republican party wanted to win the election they would not have voted for the one person that the independents kept saying they refused to vote for. They knew they needed the independent vote to win yet they did not care about their opinion until now. So I say when the republican base voted for Romney they were the ones that really voted for Obama. Add that to the fact that the republicans broke their own rules an changed others to try to fake a unified party while creating bad feelings withing its own party... The republicans have done everything that can to make sure they will not win. That is on them, not me or anyone else.

I will vote for who I want not what someone wants to guilt me in to an I will sleep good knowing I understand the system an did not let someone else tell me I have to vote for the lesser of two evils... A vote for a third party is just that, a vote for that person. My vote has nothing to do with Obama beating Romney.

Last edited:
No, only to small minds that do not understand our system. Third partys have won, thats why we have the partys we do now. The lie that you have to vote inside the 2 party system is what really has killed this country.

If the republican party wanted to win the election they would not have voted for the one person that the independents kept saying they refused to vote for. They knew they needed the independent vote to win yet they did not care about their opinion until now. So I say when the republican base voted for Romney they were the ones that really voted for Obama. Add that to the fact that the republicans broke their own rules an changed others to try to fake a unified party while creating bad feelings withing its own party... The republicans have done everything that can to make sure they will not win. That is on them, not me or anyone else.

I will vote for who I want not what someone wants to guilt me in to an I will sleep good knowing I understand the system an did not let someone else tell me I have to vote for the lesser of two evils... A vote for a third party is just that, a vote for that person. My vote has nothing to do with Obama beating Romney.

Thank you.

We can't open carry in Texas except on our own property. Even then I had someone call the Sheriffs dept. when I was working my fence line in my own pasture. Turns out the guy that called had just moved here from Houston and had never been outside the city.
hmm.png
The deputy found out what the deal was and "educated" my new neighbor about country life. The neighbor has recently discovered trap shooting.
gig.gif

A bullet that travels 3200 fps will not silence too well... Makes no difference if it is a piston upper or not - The bullet is going to make a really loud 'crack' as soon as it leaves the barrel...

A subsonic .223 round is nearly worthless. Tiny AND slow... WTH good is that for against anything other than small game?

I'm well aware of sonic cracks. I was mainly referring to the issues with the direct impingement action. If you want a good subsonic round, then I'd certainly recommend the 300 BlackOut. It was developed by an acquaintance of mine at Advanced Armament Corporation.

I can not imagine a ban occuring. I just got my first firearm yesterday,and I look forward to buying more.Some like jewlery and shoes,but I think guns are going to be my thing.Now if only I lived somewhere where I could shoot them in my yard!

As for the November elections I like neither Obama or Romney.The current government needs an overhaul as it has been OWNED by companies that bride(lobby) for things to benefit them.Our greatest threat is within not some other country....although there are plenty added to the list daily who hate America.

Can't open carry in my town without a soccer mom in a blue mini van calling the cops cause they think you are crazy.

We can't open carry in Texas except on our own property. Even then I had someone call the Sheriffs dept. when I was working my fence line in my own pasture. Turns out the guy that called had just moved here from Houston and had never been outside the city.
hmm.png
The deputy found out what the deal was and "educated" my new neighbor about country life. The neighbor has recently discovered trap shooting.
gig.gif
lol.png
lau.gif
That funny.

Can't open carry in my town without a soccer mom in a blue mini van calling the cops cause they think you are crazy.
Its like that at first a lot of places. Think of it like playing tug of war. If you let go of the rope as soon as the first sign of resistance you will get nowhere. If they call an see that you dont go to jail, the next day they may call again. But after a few days it stops. The anti's give up an let go of the rope on their end.

As far as I know, I have never had a MWAG called on me ever an I carry all over TN, AL an GA. I have had a "OMG, why do you have a gun in here" type encounter with a manager at walmart once though...

Back
Top Bottom