HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

My last egg hatched the late mal, its a bit sticky but was out running around so in the brooder tis batch is done.... next up minihorses leghorns and misc eggies!!
What kind of random eggs?

I keep pricing out some Ayam Cemani eggs on ebay... so tempted... but at 100+ dollar price tag for 6-10 eggs... I don't think I can justify it.

Quote: I am not sure some oe and banty and heck I dontknow lol she sent like 8 misc or so with all the leghorns lol some were infert but she said she wasnt sure about that, the bantams were infert I have to check thenm again to be sure

The other egg is alive, still, but this baby keeps running over the top of the egg. She's' all bouncing around in there, with this new baby energy.

I'm going to move her to the brooder, later, and give the other egg a couple more days to hatch.

As she's drying, she's sort of turning multi-spotted colored. She looked almost black when she first came out.
fun!!! maybe splash?

What kind of random eggs?

I keep pricing out some Ayam Cemani eggs on ebay... so tempted... but at 100+ dollar price tag for 6-10 eggs... I don't think I can justify it.
LOL

Dunno, but if he wanted to sell me 8-10 for less then 50 bucks, including shipping... I might be willing to negotiate. LOL
you should pm HER

Back
Top Bottom