HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks

I'm not sure I will be hatching yet... well...will see. ;) In the meantime..I will have fun visiting on here. I love the Holiday Hatch A Longs.

Horse shows? You show horses? Or do some type of riding? Jelous. Always wanted a horse. Always. Had my time of riding though..so I have those good memories.

My summer was ok. We have waited for it to cool off before heading out for a few days. With a couple of the kids. North East part of the state. Pretty ride.

nice! yeah I show arabians, I showed at nationals this year! that took a good chunk of my year!

nice! yeah I show arabians, I showed at nationals this year! that took a good chunk of my year!

... In my teen years I rode and showed (shown?) Arabian horses! Mostly dressage and Hunt seat equation. I hated the showing except dressage personally. Loved the horses and my dressage instructor, but she moved away when I was 16 and the other instructors killed the joy for me.

Howdy! So the hatching part of this adventure, I just set 8 eggs under my broody Australorp, StarFire! Is it OK if they aren't set IN October?
This is StarFire first time, she is a year old or 18 most probably!

Prize, I came back on to see if you posted some photos! I am on a desk top..don't have a fancy smart phone like most others..I come on here and there throughout the day. I may make it back tonight...tomorrow for sure. Horse photos! I want to see!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom