Hands on hatching and help

How are you getting your humidity so high? I have this same one also and can't get the humidity to above 55-60 and at night it drops to 40.

I have this same incubator and I currently have the humidity at 69% by filling the entire bottom with water, putting a soaking wet washcloth in the center where the turners won't touch it and spraying the walls every time it gets any lower than I'd like. It was at 70% just a minute ago but I peeked inside
old.gif
I can't help it! Lol

I have this same incubator and I currently have the humidity at 69% by filling the entire bottom with water, putting a soaking wet washcloth in the center where the turners won't touch it and spraying the walls every time it gets any lower than I'd like. It was at 70% just a minute ago but I peeked inside :old I can't help it! Lol

I will have to try that. The bottom is full on mine and still won't go that high.

Can hatching eggs be an addiction even if you're not very good at it ??

I realize I need one of those small incubators. I have two of the big Styrofoam ones but I need something smaller.

Suggestions ??

Last edited:
For those of you with the Chinese knockoff incubators - do NOT trust the unit's meters! Get an independent hygrometer and thermometer (or more is even better) and test for accuracy. Ignore the unit.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom