Hands on hatching and help

Hi I need help please call duck eggs have been in the bator 27 days tomorrow and no internal pipping yet and bator been low 98 help

Just found out the bator was inaccurate so it's probably been low the whole time but eggs are alive

Dang, that sucks... you have 2, right? They may just take a bit longer... no way to tell until they either hatch or not... just keep an eye on them... can't intervene until they internal pip at least...

You're in Birmingham, AL??? Heck, I'm only like 3 hrs from you... I've got a bunch of mixed colored pet quality Calls I'm selling off...

Dang, that sucks... you have 2, right? They may just take a bit longer... no way to tell until they either hatch or not... just keep an eye on them... can't intervene until they internal pip at least...

You're in Birmingham, AL??? Heck, I'm only like 3 hrs from you... I've got a bunch of mixed colored pet quality Calls I'm selling off...

Wow ok! Really where are u located and how much pet bird???

lol! I knew what you meant... ah, well... depends how many you want? I can do a discounted price for a group right now...

ETA: I'm just off of Exit 43 on 65...

Oops, no, sorry... I'm actually in Tennessee... but it's about 3 hrs from where I am to Birmingham, straight shot on 65...

@RavynFallen here's some photos of the remaining egg that's still living
bottom

bottom

bottom

@RavynFallen here's some photos of the remaining egg that's still living
bottom

bottom

bottom

Oh, dang... keep your :fl but that doesn't look good, just fyi... too much space in the bottom of the egg, the veining should have gone all the way down and around that end... :(

Back
Top Bottom