Handsome 5 month old Bantam Blue Cochin Rooster

mallory2013

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 3, 2011
Western WI
Hi everyone
I am looking for a new home for my 5 month old handsome bantam blue cochin rooster, "Piccolo". He is too rough for my 3 banty hens of the same age so I believe he would benefit from a home with older bantam hens or a dominate rooster who will put him in his place. I have a standard cochin rooster who is a complete sweetheart and doesn't challenge him. I feel with the right flock he will be a great rooster, he does the wing-drag-mating-dance and also calls the banty pullets over for food, but in my eyes his terrorism of them is too much. That being said, he is NOT people aggressive AT ALL, he has NEVER made an advance at me, even when I pick up the hens and they are squawking like I am going to kill them.
I am asking $5 so I can get back what I paid for him, it will go towards laying pellets for my girls! Haha
smile.png
Please PM me if you are interested in little Mr. Piccolo. Thanks!
-Mallory

Last edited:
Can he be shipped to Indiana? I need a rooster of any kind! I have young New Jersey Giants about 8 weeks old and little bantam chicks also about 7 weeks old. They are not outside yet though. All pullets.

Can he be shipped to Indiana? I need a rooster of any kind! I have young New Jersey Giants about 8 weeks old and little bantam chicks also about 7 weeks old. They are not outside yet though. All pullets.

Hi, no I would prefer not to ship him, its really expensive and stressful for the bird. I'm sure if you check craigslist people are giving away roosters for free! Good luck on your search :)

Back
Top Bottom