Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Pics
Thanks Twist! Charlie can't wait to get him home, his run and kennel is all made and waiting for him.

Yes Charlie sure has matured, it's scary really! He's even had to start to shaving! It's gone so quick and only seems 2 minutes ago that he was that little Harry Potter.
Don't take him from mom and litter mates too early. They learn a lot from them.

York, love that photo of Charlie and Keeper! What a handsome pair :D

Harry looks like he was enjoying a beautiful day out with his friend. Have you been able to ride him lately? (Our weather here is pretty miserable, but your's looks wonderful!)

Hi York,
Looks like things are going well. Your son has grown. He is so handsome. The puppy is adorable.

Thank you :D

That's a good idea about the jumper. Dogs are nose first in their senses, so should be comforting for him to have familiar smells.

I'm hoping so :fl

Don't take him from mom and litter mates too early. They learn a lot from them.

No he won't be leaving too early, they are very experienced dog breeders so they certainly won't let him go too soon.

York, love that photo of Charlie and Keeper! What a handsome pair :D

Harry looks like he was enjoying a beautiful day out with his friend. Have you been able to ride him lately? (Our weather here is pretty miserable, but your's looks wonderful!)

Thanks Debby :D Yes the weather was lovely that day and we had nice day here too on Sunday. Not so good yesterday with the rain. Yes I got out on Harry on Sunday morning for the first time in a couple of weeks. He's been a tad off it, weather and coat change getting him down. He did the same last year until his winter coat was through and he had a routine with coming in on a night. I too did my shoulder in (trapped nerve) a couple of weeks ago so no way could I have got on him. Plus the medication the dr gave me for it sure did space you out! Tramadol, Valium & Amitriptylyne and I was no good for anything other than holding the pillow down!

Kim, sorry about the shoulder. At least you kept busy...holding the pillow down :) Are you all better now?

A couple more weeks and Keeper should be home with us.
419C1257-AEF6-4AC2-AA2D-24E0D1A9BEFD.jpeg
1102E222-1AA8-47E1-BF14-80A4F3BB0AC5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom