Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Got round the dressage ok this evening. She was a bit spooky at the end of the school which upset her & she lost concentration but not too bad for a first attempt at that test, 71.3% :)
5773B9A0-8D00-4DED-B6F2-1105A8726232.jpeg

Got a
B89FBD85-1A93-47C7-BEB5-98CF3A4269CF.gif
to fly for this morning on Harry. Had a nice hack out around the village with his girlfriend Abbie. He was super pleased to see her as Abbie’s mum has been away this week on holiday so we’ve not been out together since last Saturday.

Got
8E52E9D4-AF2B-452E-A164-FDCC2F7A4962.gif
8E52E9D4-AF2B-452E-A164-FDCC2F7A4962.gif
to fly for this morning. Ridden Lottie in the school and then went out for a hack on Harry with 7 others! We were quite a team with 8 of us all together. Some car drivers were not happy with so many of us to over take but all went well and we had a nice time :)

Got a
ECCE9374-490D-434A-B59B-25173234F7AD.gif
to fly for a hack out on Lottie yesterday. Becky is still managing to come with us bike but I’m not sure for how much longer as her knees are now touching her baby bump :gig

Not sure what H and Bran were doing last night but there was a pretty much perfect circle in the field this morning. It’s really not like them to be pacing or doing anything like that so I’m stumped :idunno
FDC16E49-7A11-40B9-9C1C-4B347BA2AFBB.jpeg

Got a
8A9AA5B1-BF78-41EA-B8AE-59658F8D299C.gif
to fly for yesterday. Just four of us round the village for a nice quiet hack as one of my other livery friend was taking her new mare out the first time. She’s only had her a week so I’m pleased it all went well for her as she’s not had much luck the past year. Her horse she had for a lot of years unfortunately had to be put to sleep after a lot of leg issues and 2 operations that didn’t work and she couldn’t see him suffer anymore. As she admits she rushed into buying the next one which was a bit much for her as in a bit wick & spooky. Her first hack out on it ended in disaster when she spooked, slipped and hit the road. My friend got stuck under her and broke her arm, cracked a couple of ribs and bashed her leg in. After that she never rode her again. So now she has this new one that isn’t spooky and seems a lovely mare! Just so glad all went well yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom