Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Pics
He didn't start chewing, did he? :barnie

Unfortunately yes he did! Only a bit chewed as I just caught him before he started the all out assault on them. I have now moved all the good footwear to the top of the shoe rack, all the old to the bottom and I’ve started hiding my long leather riding boots in the cupboard!

He’s also decided digging holes is lots of fun!
589A1E13-5BCF-4D33-904E-383471AA4EBE.jpeg

Unfortunately yes he did! Only a bit chewed as I just caught him before he started the all out assault on them. I have now moved all the good footwear to the top of the shoe rack, all the old to the bottom and I’ve started hiding my long leather riding boots in the cupboard!

He’s also decided digging holes is lots of fun!
View attachment 1184818
What a handsome boy! Teething time, I guess. I have forgotten what breed he is... Cocker?

Oh Kim, he is soooo handsome! Love that photo with the dirty face :D

He certainly is but I didn’t feel that way about him this morning :mad: He jumped up at me and launched an attack. Caught my lip and good grief did it hurt! With how much blood spewed out I was certain my lip was hanging off :barnie Thankfully it is just a small cut and should heal over ok. Why does anything on your head have to bleed so much! :(

He certainly is but I didn’t feel that way about him this morning :mad: He jumped up at me and launched an attack. Caught my lip and good grief did it hurt! With how much blood spewed out I was certain my lip was hanging off :barnie Thankfully it is just a small cut and should heal over ok. Why does anything on your head have to bleed so much! :(

Oh ouch! Yeah, not so cute when those things happen. Anything on the head or face bleeds a lot because of all the blood veins being so close to the surface. Sorry you got hurt!

Back
Top Bottom