Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Pics
Oh Lordy Kim, the stores are beddlem this close to Christmas! I grocery shopped on Wednesday and no more town for me!! Ha! Yep, we are all ready for Christmas. Santa Paws and Santa Roo are due in any time now! :D

Well I did get quite a few bits in for Christmas a couple of weeks ago but surprisingly they have got eaten or drank already! A whole large box of chocolates, biscuits, nuts and nibbles all gone!

Is Lollie tracking Santa? https://santatracker.google.com/
He takes off soon............

Keeper even thought his rather manky/smelly teddy & pheasant needed a warm through on the hearth!

I really have to say I’m super impressed with the stove and like you Leyla like to get in front of it! When room permits :lol:

Sure takes the chill off, as long as you don't cook yourself out! :p Easy to do when only YOU are cold but the room is still warm. :lol:

LOL....oooh Lollie will be tuned in!!!! :D

I have been for a couple of days now.... goodness I’m a child........ I loved when charlie was little and still believed......

I had to hide everything I bought on Wednesday. :lol:

Scott and Charlie have both had the Scarborough warning this time.... leave or else....

Sure takes the chill off, as long as you don't cook yourself out! :p Easy to do when only YOU are cold but the room is still warm. :lol:

I accidentally cooked Scott the other night :oops: He fell asleep on the sofa and I kept stoking the fire..... he was sweating when he woke up... but if he’d not fallen asleep he could have told me he was warm enough. I’m not a mind reader :idunno

I have been for a couple of days now.... goodness I’m a child........ I loved when charlie was little and still believed......

Scott and Charlie have both had the Scarborough warning this time.... leave or else....

I am a child at heart and will be forever. If you let the magic go from life, what do you have?! :)

I accidentally cooked Scott the other night :oops: He fell asleep on the sofa and I kept stoking the fire..... he was sweating when he woke up... but if he’d not fallen asleep he could have told me he was warm enough. I’m not a mind reader :idunno

LOL....One minute the room is cool, next minute its on fire!! :lol: You will get used it over time and know when to load it and when to walk away and wait. :D

1E98F4D5-69DF-4B57-A77A-65119F00CD8C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom