Has anyone used Worm enda?

monkeyspinner

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 22, 2009
Arcata, CA
Ok,

I used the DE on my chickens and I think that caused the sneezing ebcause I took it away and they aren't sneezing.

I am don't see any worms in my chicken Poo but figured since I just got them I should worm them, I know everyone on here says to use Wazine, Ivomec and that... but I was wondering if anyone has used this product called

Worm ENDA Poultry wormer. There seem to be two kinds this one that
there is no with hold period http://www.vetshoponline.com/Worm-Enda-Poultry-Wormer-125-ml-P267C149.aspx

I
am trying to hatch some because of my fox attack

but then there is also this one that doesn't seem to say you can keep the eggs but it says it covers hair worm, Gape worm etc..

http://www.vetshoponline.com/Worm-Enda-Plus-30-ml-P161C149.aspx

And as far as labeling when it says not to be used in food producing animals. Do they mean Broilers, or layers or all of the above. IF yyou can contribute some feed back on this I would appreciate it.

Cayenne Pepper;

It`s a natural wormer. Mix it heavily with your feed to turn it red. Pepper in the front, worms run out the back. Chickens don`t have the heat resceptors like most critters, so they eat it up. Worms, on the other hand, heh, heh. You can still eat the eggs. Repeat in 10 days to get the new worms, then about every six months for mainainance. And don`t forget the second dose.

I tried using it but after 6 hr's of my chooks not wanting to drink it I took it away. I then tried pumpkin seeds and no more Worms

I tried using it but after 6 hr's of my chooks not wanting to drink it I took it away. I then tried pumpkin seeds and no more Worms
Two things: Your birds probably DID drink the treated water without you seeing them drink during the 6 hour period. Secondly, even if your birds had worms, you're not necessarily going to see them in feces after treatment unless there's an infestation, they are absorbed as protein in the digestive track. Unless pumpkin seeds are ground up, it might help prevent, but wont treat an infestation of worms. The amount needed per chicken to prevent worms is unknown.

Back
Top Bottom