Hatch-A-Long: Two Colours In Each Eye? What Will Her Babies Be....?

Pics
Okay! I'll wait till I know if she'll lay her egg today. (Also, you really crack me up. I don't know why, but you seem like a really funny person!)
Not in real life, well especially not when you compare me to the goofballs in my class. I am the nerd. Lowest grade is a 98 and worries about whether she will pass a test then makes a 110. I have to be very careful on this forum not to burst out with mean words. You might ddscribe me as: sassy, smart mathamatoligist (sound it out), leader, an active reader (I read over 2 million words last school year), and at the bottom of the pecking order. My best friend is almost 6 foot tall and I am only 4 7. So yeah. She is literally a foot taller than me. Oh! And an animal lover. Some even call me a CHICKEN LADY! (Mom)

"Mathamatoligist" is not in my dictionary. (Physical dictionary, one of the big ones.)
Google isn't finding any word with that spelling either.

Do you mean mathematician? Or is this word somehow different?
It was more of a joke to myself, mathamatoligist is not a real word. It is a funny word that my class uses, usually negatively like, some one gets a 60 on a test, "Wow! What a mathamatoligist!" Not a real word, just a fun one to say.

Not in real life, well especially not when you compare me to the goofballs in my class. I am the nerd. Lowest grade is a 98 and worries about whether she will pass a test then makes a 110. I have to be very careful on this forum not to burst out with mean words. You might ddscribe me as: sassy, smart mathamatoligist (sound it out), leader, an active reader (I read over 2 million words last school year), and at the bottom of the pecking order. My best friend is almost 6 foot tall and I am only 4 7. So yeah. She is literally a foot taller than me. Oh! And an animal lover. Some even call me a CHICKEN LADY! (Mom)
It's fine. I ain't funny either. And I'm short. And I love to read. I've read every single book in my house and every book at the library. And I like maths.

Back
Top Bottom