Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

@chickens really , I hope so! Call babies are adorable!! Wow twelve eggs is a lot
th.gif
big_smile.png

Are you selling some/all/none of them?

I will sell all of them...:( ......

:hit ​    lol

Yeah, you probably have to, at this point.. Including Bouncer and Lydia and Sam, how many ducks do you have in your main flock?

No .....Bouncer will never leave ...;)

I only have my Drake, DW and his two Hens...

My Call Drake and His two hens....

expanding my Coops and runs...I have Room..:)

No .....Bouncer will never leave ...
wink.png

expanding my Coops and runs...I have Room..
smile.png

So, using my common core math skills here
wink.png

You have nine ducks!
big_smile.png

P.S:

chickens really, in all inevitableness, is definitely falling prey to... Duck Math! Duck Math is a sneaky predator - worse than any raccoon - who comes upon the minds of innocent duck owners mostly during hatching season. No locks, lights, or hardware cloth can keep this beast away. It implants ideas of cute webs, tiny wings, and blunt bills into the victim's mind. The victim's thoughts of owning more ducks are magnified/created, and the disease is born. Common phrases used by Victims are as following:

"Just two more...?"
"We have to get more!"
And, incidentally, "We have room!"

However, many people argue that Duck Math isn't a bad thing. Duck Math, they say, provides more opportunities, gives more work ethic, releases a sense of freedom.
Makes you wonder... Have they, too, fallen prey to this predator?

No .....Bouncer will never leave ...;)

expanding my Coops and runs...I have Room..:)

​So, using my common core math skills here ;)

You have nine ducks! :D

P.S:

chickens really, in all inevitableness, is definitely falling prey to... Duck Math! Duck Math is a sneaky predator - worse than any raccoon -  who comes upon the minds of innocent duck owners mostly during hatching season. No locks, lights, or hardware cloth can keep this beast away. It implants ideas of cute webs, tiny wings, and blunt bills into the victim's mind. The victim's thoughts of owning more ducks are magnified/created, and the disease is born. Common phrases used by Victims are as following:

"Just two more...?"
"We have ​to get more!"
And, incidentally, "We have room!"

However, many people argue that Duck Math isn't a bad thing. Duck Math, they say, provides more opportunities, gives more work ethic, releases a sense of freedom.
Makes you wonder... Have they, too, fallen prey to this predator?

Great question...:)
No.....I have ample room, it is all about getting the room to work for me and keep everyone Happy...So far so good...I will sell off what needs to go and what I want for Breeding will be kept...I also have a Barn I can use if needed..?......The math is fine as long as I keep Hens and sell all Drakes...I will have a pen for Bouncer and some Hens..;)..I free range different times each day...:)

It's a concern but worth the effort...:).....I love my Ducks..:)

Great question...
smile.png

No.....I have ample room, it is all about getting the room to work for me and keep everyone Happy...So far so good...I will sell off what needs to go and what I want for Breeding will be kept...I also have a Barn I can use if needed..?......The math is fine as long as I keep Hens and sell all Drakes...I will have a pen for Bouncer and some Hens..
wink.png
..I free range different times each day...
smile.png

It's a concern but worth the effort...
smile.png
.....I love my Ducks..
smile.png

Definitely not duck math, then!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom