Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Soo cute!!
love.gif
love.gif

Being Lucky bred her all day yesterday could this egg be pure Call???....50/50 chance?......Help me.....lol

Did you know that female ducks can choose to accept the drakes sperm or deny it?! Seriously fact. Now whether she accepted his and had time to process it into an egg, I do not know.

Just more info for me to worry about ...;).....She flirted for Lucky, laid down for him and hated DW...Ran her short legs off and hid most times...:)....Lol....;)

Today she is in love....breeding lots today and cuddles...;)

Last edited:
No .....Bouncer will never leave ...;)

I only have my Drake, DW and his two Hens...

My Call Drake and His two hens....

expanding my Coops and runs...I have Room..:)

​So, using my common core math skills here ;)

You have nine ducks! :D

P.S:

chickens really, in all inevitableness, is definitely falling prey to... Duck Math! Duck Math is a sneaky predator - worse than any raccoon -  who comes upon the minds of innocent duck owners mostly during hatching season. No locks, lights, or hardware cloth can keep this beast away. It implants ideas of cute webs, tiny wings, and blunt bills into the victim's mind. The victim's thoughts of owning more ducks are magnified/created, and the disease is born. Common phrases used by Victims are as following:

"Just two more...?"
"We have ​to get more!"
And, incidentally, "We have room!"

However, many people argue that Duck Math isn't a bad thing. Duck Math, they say, provides more opportunities, gives more work ethic, releases a sense of freedom.
Makes you wonder... Have they, too, fallen prey to this predator?

I have this! I called tsc today to see what ducks they have :oops:
I really want mallards at the moment

P.S:

chickens really, in all inevitableness, is definitely falling prey to... Duck Math! Duck Math is a sneaky predator - worse than any raccoon -  who comes upon the minds of innocent duck owners mostly during hatching season. No locks, lights, or hardware cloth can keep this beast away. It implants ideas of cute webs, tiny wings, and blunt bills into the victim's mind. The victim's thoughts of owning more ducks are magnified/created, and the disease is born. Common phrases used by Victims are as following:

"Just two more...?"
"We have ​to get more!"

However, many people argue that Duck Math isn't a bad thing. Duck Math, they say, provides more opportunities, gives more work ethic, releases a sense of freedom.

Get some...We only live once..:);)........

;)..Cheers!

P.S:

"Just two more...?"
"We have ​to get more!"

;)..Cheers!

I would, but they don't stinkin have em! Only pekins... and metzers a is soo expensive! I'm hope I'm gonna win the black duck contest!

P.S:

"Just two more...?"
"We have ​to get more!"

;)..Cheers!

I would, but they don't stinkin have em! Only pekins... and metzers a is soo expensive! I'm hope I'm gonna win the black duck contest!

What is the Black duck contest????....?

Back
Top Bottom