Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

I did start incubating more Appleyard eggs...4 pure and 4 Buff crosses.....:)
Today is day one......due on April 26th....These I will sell....;)...

Here I go again!....:)

Also as a side note...DW is being absolutely Horrid to the Ducklings...:(
Poor Bouncer gets jumped and bred...:(.....He jumps the other two also.....I have to keep him and Daisy locked up because they both are so aggressive ...:(.......Oh well.....I love Ducks.....I will do what ever it takes to keep Bouncer...:)

:)

Last edited:
Three eggs this morning and only Daisy , Penelope and Petunia in the run..Is this a Call egg?....light green on the end and small..

Adding these today ...;).......I know...I know ...I know......No more mixed dates...;)...

Last edited:
Three eggs this morning and only Daisy , Penelope and Petunia in the run..Is this a Call egg?....light green on the end and small..

Adding these today ...
wink.png
.......I know...I know ...I know......No more mixed dates...
wink.png

Looks like a Call egg to me, compared to the ones I just hatched!
yippiechickie.gif

Three eggs this morning and only Daisy , Penelope and Petunia in the run..Is this a Call egg?....light green on the end and small.. Adding these today ...;) .......I know...I know ...I know......No more mixed dates...;) ...
Looks like a Call egg to me, compared to the ones I just hatched! :yiipchick
Oh my lord..:)......I am putting it in the incubator and will put Penelope in with the Calls..:)....Holy Poop...;)....

I did start incubating more Appleyard eggs...4 pure and 4 Buff crosses.....
smile.png

Today is day one......due on April 26th....These I will sell....
wink.png

Here I go again!....
smile.png

Also as a side note...DW is being absolutely Horrid to the Ducklings...
sad.png

Poor Bouncer gets jumped and bred...
sad.png
.....He jumps the other two also.....I have to keep him and Daisy locked up because they both are so aggressive ...
sad.png
.......Oh well.....I love Ducks.....I will do what ever it takes to keep Bouncer...
smile.png

smile.png

Aww! Sorry I haven't been on much.. I feel so bad for Bouncer; I wish they could all get along. Hopefully they will get used to each other.

Three eggs this morning and only Daisy , Penelope and Petunia in the run..Is this a Call egg?....light green on the end and small.. Adding these today ...;) .......I know...I know ...I know......No more mixed dates...;) ...
:gig How many eggs do you have now?
I have 12...;).....Still never looked to see if I have a Call egg today....Still dark outside....I will pop,it in if I got one?....It will be a cross though ..;)......Lily has not started laying yet....:(....Only Penelope I think?..... I found the 3 eggs in the nest yesterday...One Must be from her?...Or Petunia laid 2 eggs yesterday morning?...... See I really live on the Funny Farm...;)......I'm nuts...or getting close....lol....

Back
Top Bottom