Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
 DAY 29....
Please understand I do not know what I am looking at???
It appears as though he is in the air cell so has piped internally??
It is black at the bottom of the air cell and I thought I seen it move??

:idunno

I will not give up until I am 100% convinced that he has died...........Poor little Bouncer......
If he only knew how much I love him.........

Cheers!

Oh dear...

Hatching can be very stressful!!
Boy.... that's for sure!
Especially the first time.

DAY 29....
Please understand I do not know what I am looking at???
It appears as though he is in the air cell so has piped internally??
It is black at the bottom of the air cell and I thought I seen it move??
It can take 48 hours from internal pip to hatch...hard to be patient.
I don't candle after lock down....feel it's best not to disturb the process.
Will wait until 2-3 days after they're 'supposed' to hatch...temp fluctuations can make incubation shorter or longer than the 'rules' state it should.
They can 'rest' a lot.... and may still be absorbing yolk while breathing in the air cell... it's hard job to get out of that shell.

Exciting news......He is alive and has piped the internal cell.....The Blackness, the Duckling is pulsing....Bouncer will hatch today or tomorrow?...I am shaking and crying HAPPY TEARS OF JOY!!!!!

I could not have done this without my two greatest helpers.......I highly recommend them to help with any hatching issues......Fantastic, awesome, caring, honest, supportive........I could go on and on.........!

@WVduckchick
@RavynFallen

You two have no idea how much I appreciate your time, and all your help.....Bouncer will live because of you......Big HUGS.......

hugs.gif

Cheers!!!!

Exciting news......He is alive and has piped the internal cell.....The Blackness, the Duckling is pulsing....Bouncer will hatch today or tomorrow?...I am shaking and crying HAPPY TEARS OF JOY!!!!!

I could not have done this without my two greatest helpers.......I highly recommend them to help with any hatching issues......Fantastic, awesome, caring, honest, supportive........I could go on and on.........!

@WVduckchick

@RavynFallen

You two have no idea how much I appreciate your time, and all your help.....Bouncer will live because of you......Big HUGS.......

:hugs

Cheers!!!!

:weee That's great!

@chickens really you are doing the hard part! The waiting makes us crazy!! I'm glad I've been able to help.

hugs.gif
No, you two have had to put up with me.....lol.........
barnie.gif

It has been hard on all of us!

I say your the BEST, so YOU are the best!!!!......I peep for Bouncer.....Thanks!

I will update as the day progresses.......

Many thanks to everyone supporting me and Bouncer!!.......
yesss.gif

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom