Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Pics
Your so right!!!!

Lol.......

Disregard my comment! .........I was out the door and quickly replied.....shame on me!!!

I confused you with WVDuckchick.........So sorry!!!

Yes, Bouncer is getting very big......He bites, noodles and chases the dogs...he can do stairs as fast as a human and plays with everything he can touch.......

Cheers!

​That's okay I don't mind :)
Lol Bouncer can go up stairs? My ducks balked at going up them, but stepped down like pros...

I have 3 stairs he can run up but leaps off and barrel rolls!!!!!!

I have 3 stairs he can run up but leaps off and barrel rolls!!!!!!

Bouncer will be Bouncer....
gig.gif

For my Husband. In memory of Dimebag Darrell, for all Pantera fans!
Bouncer! He is a fan!....

I never said Cheers!
Cheers to all of us!!!

I have no idea what either of those things...
I can only say one thing with absolute certainty: Bouncer is Adorable.
Time to go google Dimebag Darrell...!

For my Husband. In memory of Dimebag Darrell, for all Pantera fans! Bouncer! He is a fan!.... I never said Cheers! Cheers to all of us!!!
I have no idea what either of those things... I can only say one thing with absolute certainty: Bouncer is Adorable. Time to go google Dimebag Darrell...!
My husband laughed because I have the guitar upside down!!! Lol......I do not play guitar....... LMAO........

My husband laughed because I have the guitar upside down!!! Lol......I do not play guitar.......

LMAO........

:gig (I don't play guitar either lol)

It's like when you're pretending to read a book... And realize it's upside down... :D

Yep......Just like that!!!!

Lol......of course my Husband caught my bad photo of Bouncer and the guitar.....I tried!!!!!!

Haha!!!

Yep......Just like that!!!!

Lol......of course my Husband caught my bad photo of Bouncer and the guitar.....I tried!!!!!!

Haha!!!

​...When the teacher actually catches ​you with said upside down book... :gig

Yes, my Husband was like the teacher.....lol!!!!!
A bit disgusted with me, yet liked the fact I tried!!! .......lol..........oh my!!!!!

Lucy still looks curious of Bouncer. My dogs and chickens don't even pay attention to each other anymore A little chicken love?? :lau
It's only because Bouncer is inside and he chases her....Bouncer loves to noodle my dogs and it is a great game to Lucy....She is a pup and so is Bouncer....Outside Lucy is great! I have been training her to wrangle the Chickens back to the Coop...Lucy does an excellent job....so cute! She listens well and the chickens all go in the Coop.....lol!!! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom