Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

Wow I missed a lot! :th
In shock over Bouncer :hit I'm so sorry he turned out this way... I know u love him, chickens really, and I'm sorry he had to move away :hugs
Dandy is so adorable! And really really small :lol:
You know how everybody wants their ducklings to stop growing so fast? Dandy could be a total solution to this! If we can get the Dandy gene out of Dandy and reapply to Other Ducklings all around the world - Bam! You have a bunch of non-hormonal, sweet fluffy baby duckies forever! :lau

You know how everybody wants their ducklings to stop growing so fast? Dandy could be a total solution to this! If we can get the Dandy gene out of Dandy and reapply to Other Ducklings all around the world - Bam! You have a bunch of non-hormonal, sweet fluffy baby duckies forever! :lau
Thats what I thought!!
gig-gif.553870

Wow I missed a lot! :th
In shock over Bouncer :hit I'm so sorry he turned out this way... I know u love him, chickens really, and I'm sorry he had to move away :hugs
Dandy is so adorable! And really really small :lol:
I TOTALLY agree!

Back
Top Bottom