Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Do you have any eggs available now? If you do which breeds and how much? Looking for a dozen or so to ship to Ohio. Thanks
Sorry I am not at home so this will be from memory.
black copper marans
blue, black, splash copper marans
Easter eggers
golden cuckoo marans
Cream legbars
My rainbow layer pen which has olive egger, ameraucanas, and splash and blue copper marans in it
orpingtons: chocolate, lavender, red columbian, blue cuckoo/cuckoo, jubilee/blue jubilee, and a number of colors that have just started this past week that I am fertility testing. I will know by monday or tuesday about the new pens.
I am likely forgetting more than a few colors but that's what I can recall off the top of my head.

all prices can be found on my website but I will try to update and post them in this thread as well. I won't be shipping anything until next week due to new years holiday.

Hi

I would like to place the following egg order. Can you give me a total with shipping to 34432, and let me know who to pay. Do you take PayPal? The following is my order:

5 BBS RED LACED Wyandotte's
5 LAVENDER ORPHINGTONS
5 WHITE ORPHINGTONS

SHIP TO

CAROL PFEIFFER
13840 SW 90TH ST
DUNNELLON, FL 34432
407-309-1035

Thank you

Hi

I would like to place the following egg order. Can you give me a total with shipping to 34432, and let me know who to pay. Do you take PayPal? The following is my order:

5 BBS RED LACED Wyandotte's
5 LAVENDER ORPHINGTONS
5 WHITE ORPHINGTONS

SHIP TO

>>>>

Thank you
Thank you carol. I will send you a PM to complete the purchase.

I have run into some bad leg mite problems with my flock after buying a infected roo from a local breeder and will have to cull and start over I think. I am interested in replacing some of them with your Cream Legbars and Black Copper Marans once I have quarantined my coop and have run a few practice hatches in my incubator. I am not sure how long this will take, but wanted to know how much shipping would be and to get a down to earth, realistic estimate of surviving embryos after shipping so I can get a good idea of how many I will need to order and how much it will cost. I am located in 76550 (Central Texas).

And Thanks in advance!!

Is this up to date as of January 2016?
This is the first fertility/laying update for the year!! I will continue to update and repost weekly to help those of you with pre-orders or for those looking to order. I will always fill pre-orders first so just because something is listed as laying does not mean it's actually available. Please inquire prior to ordering if you are looking for something available now.
Below is the list of breeds that are laying. A (+) sign means laying and confirmed fertility. A (-) means laying but not fertile or with too low a percentage to make fulfilling orders possible. A (+/-) means borderline but trending toward being able to start collecting for orders. A (?) means have started laying withing the past week so fertility has not been tested. Please keep in mind that many of these pens may have only one hen laying so bigger orders are still weeks off from eggs being set for OR for eggs shipping out.
-Rhodebars: +/-
-Golden Cuckoo Marans (only one pen laying): +
-Bielefelders: one pen +, one pen +/-
-Black Copper: +/-
-Blue Cuckoo/Cukoo: +
-Blue Jubilee/Jubilee (one pen): +
-Buff: ?
-Chocolate: +
-Chocolate Cuckoo: ?
-Project Pen: +
-Lavender: +
-Lavender Mottled: +
-Lavender Cuckoo: ?
-Red: -
-Red Columbian: +
Silkies/Sizzles (6 pens): +
Rainbow layer pen (contains OE, Marans, and Ameraucanas): +

I have run into some bad leg mite problems with my flock after buying a infected roo from a local breeder and will have to cull and start over I think. I am interested in replacing some of them with your Cream Legbars and Black Copper Marans once I have quarantined my coop and have run a few practice hatches in my incubator. I am not sure how long this will take, but wanted to know how much shipping would be and to get a down to earth, realistic estimate of surviving embryos after shipping so I can get a good idea of how many I will need to order and how much it will cost. I am located in 76550 (Central Texas).

And Thanks in advance!!
Hey there, hatching eggs are $4 each for those breeds. I should have them available to ship within a few weeks. Shipping depends upon how many eggs are ordered. I generally tell people that a 50% hatch rate on shipped eggs would be considered a good hatch. But I have had reports from 0-100% on shipped eggs. There are simply too many variables to guess. Only sure way to guarantee a certain number is to order chicks. :)

Back
Top Bottom