Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Okay. I looking for cream legbars. Will you have any this year?
No im sorry I only breed reds, I am looking to add black australorps soon, but thats all I will deal with, our main goal at the farm is self sustainably, profit second. And to me the rhode islands and black australorps are the best dual purpose breed for our farm. Good luck though! Are you looking for some to make super blue egg layers?

Last edited:
No im sorry I only breed reds, I am looking to add black australorps soon, but thats all I will deal with, our main goal at the farm is self sustainably, profit second. And to me the rhode islands and black australorps are the best dual purpose breed for our farm. Good luck though! Are you looking for some to make super blue egg layers?

But btw @teaton how are your reds personality wise? I've heard mixed things about the breed so I'm always wondering aha

But btw @teaton how are your reds personality wise? I've heard mixed things about the breed so I'm always wondering aha
Mine are great but I heard about that too before I ever got into keeping them so ive always worked with them from the moment they were hatched or brought on to my property all my birds are tame even my roosters let me hold them, they dont always like it but ive never been flogged!

Mine are great but I heard about that too before I ever got into keeping them so ive always worked with them from the moment they were hatched or brought on to my property all my birds are tame even my roosters let me hold them, they dont always like it but ive never been flogged!

Oh wow that's awesome!!

I thought this was another thread lol sorry!!

That's okay! I just didn't want them to get confused and think OP had none if they might. And I actually thought it was nice you even offered your birds/tried to help. Sorry if my reply sounded rude, btw, I didn't mean to if it did. Just, again, didn't want them getting confused haha

Back
Top Bottom