Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Okay Thanks so much!! IM so excited!
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif

have you shipped any all the way to FL? How did they fare, if so?I
I have shipped to FL many times. Honestly sometimes the placest furthest away do better than eggs sent within CA. I think in state all eggs travel via truck, but they will probably get on a direct flight from Sacramento to FL. Last season, I had amazing results shipping to NY so much that a few people ordered 4-5 batches of eggs as they kept hatching at 80-100%, which is crazy for shipped eggs. :) I can't recall specifically how any FL shipments did but I would say at least 50%. For me, that's what I consider a successful hatch on shipped eggs when I am purchasing them. Anything else I get is a BONUS! :) There are so many variables, it just can't be predicted, but give it a shot and we will see how it goes!! :)

Hi! How are your orpingtons laying? The ameraucanas and the legbar I hatched from you are adorable. Almost 2 months. Legbar is getting her crest. Lol. Mini mohawk.
They are almost all laying except for the lemon cuckoos, one of my jubilee pens and gold laced. And interestingly enough their pens face the same direction. I believe everything else is laying and many are confirmed for fertility. :)

Back
Top Bottom