HATCHING eggs from our 9 year old Daughters FRIZZLE Project! Thanks for your support!

I want some- I can never get serama to hatch though!!
why not! because of being shipped eggies???

I have a list of people we are going to do shipped serama chicks with, send me a message if your interested in helping with this big step for us and HarmonyAnns little peepers!!

why not!  because of being shipped eggies???

I have a list of people we are going to do shipped serama chicks with, send me a message if your interested in helping with this big step for us and HarmonyAnns little peepers!!

I am guessing that is why. I read they don't take shipping well, but I've seen many do it. Maybe I just don't have the touch. They are so darn cute though! I tried several times! Your daughter and her chickies are adorable. Great job!

Last edited:
Are your birds A size or b size? I have a trio of frizzled Seramas. and would like to hatch some more that are unrelated. Mu birds are A size
Majority is B, Harmony had three A's and they all had seizures and died over 7 months time. She was heartbroken so I tend to stick with the B and C for her frizzle project, and the birds are quite beautiful.

Hello I am thinking about hatching some bantams. I have never hatched anything before and I am thinking it might be a great experience for my family. I am only thinking about this so no promises. I saw this post and I fell in love with your flock. Currently in my bantam coop I only have 2 Crele OEGB, 2 silkies, and a bantam polish. For my chicken math this just won't work!!! I would order the eggs either late June or early July due to our busy schedule, would this work for ya'll? Any idea if you would have any eggs available then? Also could I possibly order 6+ instead of 12+? Thank you I appreciate it!!!
-Alicia

Hello I am thinking about hatching some bantams. I have never hatched anything before and I am thinking it might be a great experience for my family. I am only thinking about this so no promises. I saw this post and I fell in love with your flock. Currently in my bantam coop I only have 2 Crele OEGB, 2 silkies, and a bantam polish. For my chicken math this just won't work!!! I would order the eggs either late June or early July due to our busy schedule, would this work for ya'll? Any idea if you would have any eggs available then? Also could I possibly order 6+ instead of 12+? Thank you I appreciate it!!!
-Alicia
Hi Alicia! I highly suggest sticking with 12+ eggs esp from PA to TX thats a long way and who knows what they could endure enroute.

You will have to check back with us when you are ready! as hens are the decision makers

Just a notice to everyone, they hens are on strike! I will continue on the list as they see fit!

I think we have a molt on our hands!

Quote: we can possibly ship at a later time, we are behind on orders due to hen procrastination
lau.gif
, also they are sold straight run, and as they come, straight feathered and frizzled. please see op for understanding the frizzle gene a bit. Message us with a zip and the breed interested in and I can add you to HarmonyAnns chick list! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom