HATCHING eggs from our 9 year old Daughters FRIZZLE Project! Thanks for your support!

What's McNuggets without the sauce??? Sally knows .....
She filled these little dipping sauce cups with the best!!!! These 3 made it with assistance and are pure joy.
Thanks Sally & Harmony
Meet Sheldon, Eggbert & Skillet
1f423.png
2764.png
2764.png

Sent a pm as well a few weeks ago. Are you still selling eggs and if so and there is a waiting list what do I need to do to get on it?
Thanks
Shelley
1f423.png

Hi Shelley, are you sure it was us? I cant find the message and I even checked deleted folder?

We had to switch out roosters last week because of a fight, I haven't tested fertility in the eggs and I cant set eggs to test until this coming weekend due to being busy with my kids wedding this weekend, she has gotten a bunch of eggs, but I need to set to test before selling. Sorry everyone, chickens keep us on our toes for sure! argggg

Quote:
What's McNuggets without the sauce??? Sally knows .....
She filled these little dipping sauce cups with the best!!!! These 3 made it with assistance and are pure joy.
Thanks Sally & Harmony
Meet Sheldon, Eggbert & Skillet
1f423.png
2764.png
2764.png

your funny! How awesome! I wish you would have more though! I like skillet the best, but you are an awesome chicken namer!! ha ha ha

Yes, I like Skillet the best too. Girlfriend, I really did the best with them. Out of the 24 (19) were fertile and growing. Eggs cells were the best by far with how you package and ship. The problem was with humidity and I (ok am a baby snatcher, I ADMIT IT) and (YES, I open and close the BATOR a lot )
1f61e.png
it was my fault that I didn't get more little beauties and I caused the "sticky chick" with most of them FORGIVE ME
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
1f423.png
. Im looking forward to the babies next week sometime.
Anyway, to those people that are newbies - DONT TOUCH THE F'n BATOR!!!!!! It's like speeding towards a red light, you are still going to have to stop so why not coast and save gas? Waiting will definitely be more rewarding to see many lil fluffy butts then unhatched eggs. Just Sayin

Please, please, please tell me y'all are still doing these beautiful little guys! I would love to have some hatching eggs for my daughters! Thanks! Christy

Back
Top Bottom