Hatching eggs please help!!

If you have eggs already incubating and then you add more eggs 3 days later, those late ones will hatch 3 days later that the first ones. That's called a staggered hatch since you will have eggs due on 2 different days.

It is easier for beginners to put all the eggs in and start incubation all at once. Then when you up your humidity for lockdown on the early eggs, you don't hurt the later ones.

Ok I must have messed up on the days some how because I started the incubation on Tuesday and today is Saturday so now it would be like day 4 and I candled and I think my egg turned isn't working because now the thing looks like they are sticking or something so I guess now I am going to have to turn them by hand they look bigger but I still don't see any veins

Ok today is day 7 and none of the eggs I can see veins or any growth in but they are getting a big black spot that gets bigger on the side of the shell and moves when u turn the eggs they almost spear like the all quit or something

Who know I cleaned the incubator with dawn dish soap and hot water and I am doing pretty much everything that I did with the last batch except for the lower humidity level

Back
Top Bottom