Hatching Party! Wanna Join?! Set 8/7, Hatching 8/27!!

Beautiful babies and mommy Tiss.

So I am trying the chick shoes on the 2 guineas. I made them out of card board and taped their toes the distance they should be. Hopefully it works. The one that gets around more is not as bad now but still a little curved and stumbles alot, hoping these little shoes work.
The other one has both feet really curled inward and seem stiff and like paralyzed, but it can't walk it just scoots and I think it is getting weaker and the shoes make it just wanna sit or fall over, I keep picking it up and setting it back on it's feet but it just lies down. We'll see what happens. I'm still giving both babies electrolytes. But the one that has really bad curled feet is going downhill. I don't know what else to do, if it doesn't work it will never survive without walking.
sad.png

I need some help. One of the chicks that hatched doesnt walk he kind of hops/limps. I noticed that one leg is always bent and kind of out to the side a bit. Is there anything I can do to help him he's so small (bantam cochin) otherwise in great health. I want to give him every chance. Anyone have any suggestions?

Quote:
Maybe Destin can show you how she made her chick shoes!
big_smile.png

Destin, I'm glad one of the limpies is looking up.

Back
Top Bottom