Have you ever smelled your chickens?

Quote:
I agree! when I told my mom that she looked at me like I was crazy
lol.png

I totally agree on the horse thing.
big_smile.png
I love the smell of horses, completely. My chickens smell good too.
big_smile.png
I guess you either love it or hate it

Each time I smell my chickens, I have fond memories of when they were little chicks in the brooder in my house. It's sort of like smelling a baby. I love to pick up one in particular and just burry my face in her back.
love.gif

Dachshund puppy feet smell like buttered popcorn. I have no idea why, but they do

You guys let your pets into the pantry.... Freetos popcorn... shheeeesh
th.gif

Quote:
LOL...I love the smell of my cats feet... Chickens, I don't know how they smell, but I aim to find out!

Quote:
Not at all! Chickens are more earthy. I only dislike the smell when they have a dirty pen (I haven't moved the tractor enough) or if they have mites. YUCKY SMELL then!

The rodent smell is really tough. I am very allergic to rodent pee so it is probably worse for me. Luckily chickens don't smell like pee. In fact, chickens don't pee at least like we do. The urine is mixed with the poo.

Dave

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS! Your dog does that too???? That is the smelliest breath and WORST gas ever!!!! I've been trying to figure out how to let my dog roam outside and NOT eat the poo!!!! YUCK!

My dog licks the poo off the bottoms of my shoes.
sickbyc.gif
It's disgusting! Why would they want to do that?

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS! Your dog does that too???? That is the smelliest breath and WORST gas ever!!!! I've been trying to figure out how to let my dog roam outside and NOT eat the poo!!!! YUCK!

My dog licks the poo off the bottoms of my shoes.
sickbyc.gif
It's disgusting! Why would they want to do that?

Good Question is the Dog Whisperer on here? What is up with that???

Back
Top Bottom