Heartgard for Dogs

Check BudgetPetCare have been using them for over ten years.
No prescription need, go online and check it out.
Wow! That site is amazing!! Thanks for sharing! It’s so much cheaper than even Chewy! :eek: I wonder why they don’t need a prescription though while most others do? Seems odd but everything I’ve read says it’s legit so I’m not gonna argue the prices! LOL amazing 😍

They are legit takes anywhere form 21/2 to 4 weeks for me to get my order but other than that have never had any problems. We are the only country (USA) in the world that has rules or laws for any and everything go figure. But as the saying goes just follow the money.

They are legit takes anywhere form 21/2 to 4 weeks for me to get my order but other than that have never had any problems. We are the only country (USA) in the world that has rules or laws for any and everything go figure. But as the saying goes just follow the money.
Thanks! That’s good to know!

Wow! That site is amazing!! Thanks for sharing! It’s so much cheaper than even Chewy! :eek: I wonder why they don’t need a prescription though while most others do? Seems odd but everything I’ve read says it’s legit so I’m not gonna argue the prices! LOL amazing 😍
I did a little digging, and looks like their HQ is in New York, but they ship from the UK - guessing that is how they get around the rx thing? 🤔

Ohhhh that would make sense!
I did see a couple complaints from people who claimed they got counterfeit products because the packaging was different- but that could be because it is the UK version of the product 🤔🤷‍♀️. But something to look into I suppose. Seems like you could easily find the UK packaging in google photos to compare.

Found out a friend who has ivermectin for his livestock may have some extra, so checking into that route first. Seems silly to buy a whole 8oz bottle if a dog needs 1/4 ml per month, but also seems silly to pay $30 for a 6 month supply of the official dog stuff… getting an ounce from a friend that will last the rest of my dog’s life sounds like a plan to me 🤣

But this is my backup plan for sure!!

I did see a couple complaints from people who claimed they got counterfeit products because the packaging was different- but that could be because it is the UK version of the product 🤔🤷‍♀️. But something to look into I suppose. Seems like you could easily find the UK packaging in google photos to compare.

Found out a friend who has ivermectin for his livestock may have some extra, so checking into that route first. Seems silly to buy a whole 8oz bottle if a dog needs 1/4 ml per month, but also seems silly to pay $30 for a 6 month supply of the official dog stuff… getting an ounce from a friend that will last the rest of my dog’s life sounds like a plan to me 🤣

But this is my backup plan for sure!!
That’s a good idea to Google it!

And yeah that’s smart to just get it from a friend.

Back
Top Bottom