Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

I can't find a single hatchery that sells OEG lemon blue bantams. They sell all the other colors. I'm getting frustrated. I live in Georgia, and I was hoping that any of y'all could help me. I was going to get a rooster and some more hens to go along with Burnett my current OEG Lemon Blue Hen. Is there another color they would go up under?

Ideal carries Lemon Blues. I have some pictures of some other varieties of OEGBs that came from Ideal in my albums on here, so you can see what kind of conformation and type to expect. I haven't actually seen any of their Lemon Blue birds though, so I can't say if they would be light Lemon colored or a more orangey color. Genetically speaking, the Lemon Blue is a Brown Red with a copy of the Blue gene.
https://secuservices.com/ideal/newideal/selectproduct.aspx?qty=1&ID=LBLOE&Product=502

I'll have some lemon lemon blues for sale later on in the year. I've been hatching them and need to grow them out a little to decide which to keep. I'm in Perry. Also I could get you the number of the people I got these from (they live in NE GA. I don't know if they have anymore pairs for sale right now but I'll see them this weekend at the Newnan show and can find out.

i am looking for some B/B/S birds... i have duns and have an order from cackle hatchery for 15 splash... i am looking for some blacks that are SQ to improve my duns and the splashes that i have coming... i would consider blue or splash as well...

Thanks, Elias

Good luck at your show.
fl.gif

Awww thanks ! I hope he'll do well. I'd like him to have a little more weight and muscle, but that will come in time. He should be right where I want him by the fall shows. This will be a good experience though, and I'm sure it will be a fun weekend as usual.

Awww thanks ! I hope he'll do well. I'd like him to have a little more weight and muscle, but that will come in time. He should be right where I want him by the fall shows. This will be a good experience though, and I'm sure it will be a fun weekend as usual.

Back
Top Bottom