Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Neither the APA or the ABA require leg bands for exhibition in their sanctioned shows.
I'm not sure what show you're referencing that requires bands but it must be a local show requirement. Do you show at a Fair or in a 4H type show>
Every show I've been to require a numbered leg band. These shows were in Oklohoma, Arkansas and Louisiana. And yes I've been to a few 4-H and State Fair shows. I'm sure its the club "hosting" the show that wants the bands. Sooooo, I need a numbered leg band to show birds.

I was involved with OE for many years. I had to get rid of them while my dad battled lung cancer. He lost the battle last June. I am now wanting to get back into them. Does anybody know of breeders in north Georgia? Contact info?
Thanks.

I was involved with OE for many years. I had to get rid of them while my dad battled lung cancer. He lost the battle last June. I am now wanting to get back into them. Does anybody know of breeders in north Georgia? Contact info?
Thanks.

Nahh I don't but ideal has all the colors

Thanks.

go back a page and look up Gagirly... I bought D'uccle eggs from her earlier this year and asked what else she breeds... she has OEGBs but im not sure what part of GA she is located... worth a try!
good luck!
sorry for your loss
vince

hi everyone! I hope you all don't mind me jumping in, but I believe I belong here
this is Sebastian at 5 weeks

and here at 7 weeks

am I right?

He looks like a phoneix bantam. Sorry:(

Really, you'd expect a Phoenix Bantam to have leaden blue legs. Can't tell if this bird's legs are white or yellow. If white you'd think he'd be a BB Red OEGB, if yellow possibly a Light Brown Leghorn but white or yellow I'd never have suspected he was a Phoenix.
Good thing there are people here who can recognize the unusual breeds like light legged Phoenix.

Back
Top Bottom