Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Happy to say I had a good weekend at the show. My lemon blue cockerel won Best of Variety (his first show !), brown red pullet placed 3rd, ginger red cock placed 2nd, quail pullet and hen both placed 4th. I bought 2 lemon blue pullets, a ginger red pullet and 3 pairs of brassybacks.

Thanks ! We may go to one more show in April, but for the most part it will be breeding birds and raising chicks until fall shows start up.

I love the lemon blues too. My cockerel was bred by Noah Webster who was inducted into the Old English Game Breeders Hall of Fame last year. I bought him from Neat Bantams in north GA. He's not finished growing yet and should really look his best this fall. I'm really interested in what his chicks look like. Hopefully he'll make me some nice ones.

I love the lemon blues too. My cockerel was bred by Noah Webster who was inducted into the Old English Game Breeders Hall of Fame last year. I bought him from Neat Bantams in north GA. He's not finished growing yet and should really look his best this fall. I'm really interested in what his chicks look like. Hopefully he'll make me some nice ones.
I hope so. Won't be long, Spring is in the air.

Back
Top Bottom