Hello! and welcome to the OEGB thread.

Since I don't know much about OEGB's why does one of my new pullets have the blue ears?

You are reffering to the pullet that looks like a BB Red?
If you will notice she also has dark legs.. both are indications she is not a BB Red or at least not all BB red she is a cross of something. The Purple or bluish earlobe is common among the Birchen Based black, Birchen, and Brown Red. It is very common in most dark legged varieties, such as the Ginger red too.

Looking for show quality crele anybody know of a good source?

There are several good sources out there, but for a show quality group of birds to breed from you will actually need 2 trios, they are very distinct in male and female lines.. Breeding show males to show females will have a very dissapointing result.

Anyone happen to know what happened to the OEGB club portal and forums??

Don't have the solid answer but the club has discussed not renewing teh subscription with teh bantychicken domain for some time.. My guess is they have decided to take it down for now and re-build something else. Unfortunately we may have lost a great deal of good information.

This is not good.
he.gif

Don't have the solid answer but the club has discussed not renewing teh subscription with teh bantychicken domain for some time.. My guess is they have decided to take it down for now and re-build something else. Unfortunately we may have lost a great deal of good information.

Back
Top Bottom