Hello From Hillsborough NC

dsiddens

Chirping
Jan 4, 2021
Hillsborough, NC
Hi Y'all,
We have just purchased a new, for us, home 2 miles from Hillsborough NC. The whole property is 1.8A and the previous really liked birds so he built a large bird yard for his chickens, quail, peacocks and rabbits in the backyard. The "bird yard" is open to the sky but there is a secure place for nights. We will be closing on Jan 15, 2021. I'm wanting to bring in a mixed run of Australorps. There is also a 20X50 film greenhouse with raised beds, and some garden area. Water is by well. The place is in zone 7.
Excited!
It was years ago that I was on 80A in northern California and was beginning a permaculture homestead. I've got a second chance now. Yippie!

Doug

Hi Y'all,
We have just purchased a new, for us, home 2 miles from Hillsborough NC. The whole property is 1.8A and the previous really liked birds so he built a large bird yard for his chickens, quail, peacocks and rabbits in the backyard. The "bird yard" is open to the sky but there is a secure place for nights. We will be closing on Jan 15, 2021. I'm wanting to bring in a mixed run of Australorps. There is also a 20X50 film greenhouse with raised beds, and some garden area. Water is by well. The place is in zone 7.
Excited!
It was years ago that I was on 80A in northern California and was beginning a permaculture homestead. I've got a second chance now. Yippie!

Doug

Hey neighbor! Welcome to the area!

1609797481610.png

Back
Top Bottom