hello yall new here

brandiH

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 13, 2014
Anza ca
hello to all the feather lovers !! im a new feather mommie I have 2 now 4 month old I belive Chinese geese they are my pride an joy iv always been a dog person till I fell on this site looking for info on chickens an realized geese were fabulous an here I am I enjoy all the post an helpful chat on all topics I look forward to many years of fun with my new kids an my hope to be new found feather people ;-) I would like to shear a pic of my babys here an any input on gender would be awesome everyone seems very helpful an kind so far an Im glad to be part of ty
(white) what what an (brown) is spikie they are a bit lager now then in this pic they have smooth round knobs now

frow.gif
welcome to BYC.

hello to all the feather lovers !! im a new feather mommie I have 2 now 4 month old I belive Chinese geese they are my pride an joy iv always been a dog person till I fell on this site looking for info on chickens an realized geese were fabulous an here I am I enjoy all the post an helpful chat on all topics I look forward to many years of fun with my new kids an my hope to be new found feather people ;-) I would like to shear a pic of my babys here an any input on gender would be awesome everyone seems very helpful an kind so far an Im glad to be part of ty
(white) what what an (brown) is spikie they are a bit lager now then in this pic they have smooth round knobs now
Beautiful geese and Welcome to BYC. if you can post more pics of them standing up you may get some idea of sexes. and there is an African/Chinese thread going just for those who have this breed. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/533413/the-african-and-chinese-goose-thread/1410

Last edited:
Beautiful Geese. I have a Chinese Goose also. They are awesome birds. He will follow me around all day if I stay outside with him.

Back
Top Bottom