hello yall new here

Oh yes they do Miss Lydia! And I rarely loose a duckling out the flock that he is helping raise. The only downfall I have found since owning him is how loud he is. I can't talk to company outside with him by me cause he is fussing the whole time and I have to make sure he doesn't bite them. Lol

hahaha if he is loud he is a male white Chinese are loudest breed they are louder then the browns
They are quieter if a other breed is boss over them

Oh yes they do Miss Lydia! And I rarely loose a duckling out the flock that he is helping raise. The only downfall I have found since owning him is how loud he is. I can't talk to company outside with him by me cause he is fussing the whole time and I have to make sure he doesn't bite them. Lol
LOL I have an Embden gander like that.
roll.png

Well it sounds like my whatwhat just might be a Mr lol but that's ok that's my baby an he/she love me an is my lil garden buddy so I guess the up side is I might get some baby's??!! :-D that would be fun since they grow so darn fast thanks every body

My GooseGoose has even figured out which vehicle is my fathers and knows when he leaves for work in the morning. If my father doesn't put him in the fence before he leaves he will chase his truck down the road. We all love him so much.

I did have anuther question I understand that that can lay 50-80 eggs?? I think is what I read but I wondered about why age do tey start laying

Kool so not too much longer I do worry tho now that what what might be male that I might have issues with him bein a butt when laying comes around :-/ I have a close bond but should it be a concern ? Is ther any steps I should take different bein one male one female ? I wa doing good now I'm feeling a lil unsure lol

Back
Top Bottom