hello yall new here

Ok y'all I hope I got the pics to go this time sorry about last post I thought the 2 pics had gone here we go again miss what what is white an miss skipie brownish or so I hope they are miss lol

the Brown is 100% a female brown Chinese
and white looks like a male and white looks like a white Chinese cross wings look too big and knob is too small but that could change since they are young

Aahhhh I was afraid of that responds :-(...... Lol Iv been thinking my what a butt as I call her??!!!??? Might be a him due to the way larger size an much more aggressive not with me but with my hubby an strangers spikie is much daintier an quiet an she seems to be more faun of hubby she could care less for me haha but they are my baby's an they are 4 1/2 to 5 months now Iv had them since about 2 weeks of age an not to sound like a dork but Iv never heard of "cross wing" is that a dif breed?? I'm still reading an learning every day about them so I welcome any an all info Ty so much for your reply

Thanks! Yes he is. I wasn't planning on owning geese but he showed up at my house one day (couldn't have been more than a few days old). Came right up to me. Of course I fell in love and had to raise him. He hangs around with my ducks ( about 30 or so). Every year he takes the first batch of baby ducks and helps mom raise them. He stays with that flock until the next year when a new first batch comes along.

Aw that's an awesome story he's very handsome how old is he? My whatwhat is about 5 mo so I guess her or his knob can still grow? But it's still small an cute as of now

Thanks. He is probably about 4 years old now. I don't remember when his knob got that large. I would think it would still grow as yours is only 5 months but not sure.

Thanks! Yes he is. I wasn't planning on owning geese but he showed up at my house one day (couldn't have been more than a few days old). Came right up to me. Of course I fell in love and had to raise him. He hangs around with my ducks ( about 30 or so). Every year he takes the first batch of baby ducks and helps mom raise them. He stays with that flock until the next year when a new first batch comes along.
Aww how sweet of you to take him in. and they do love them some babies don't they? my gander has been awesome as papa goose to ducklings here.

Well i would say you're white Chinese is a gander by the fact he is aggressive to you're husband, it is the same with my young ganders to strangers and it is only the wanders at that age :/ you can also have the odd aggressive female gosling

Back
Top Bottom