Help growth on turkey face.

audy5000g

Songster
8 Years
Feb 6, 2013
What is this? What do I do?

If you lance it, it will relieve pressure but by doing so it could relieve pressure letting the vein bleed again

Really depends on what u injected, can't tell where the hematoma is on the bird

make sure you read Kathy's posts, she also said that baytril is not legal for use in meat birds

and use a BIG needle to poke it

make sure you read Kathy's posts, she also said that baytril is not legal for use in meat birds

and use a BIG needle to poke it
Yes. I got anxious when no one responded here.

It is for meat. Not sure what I will do.

Gonna poke and drain.

We poked a hole with the pin and hardly anything came out of course it's absolutely disgusting and I can hardly stand it.

We opened its mouth several times I have no idea how you would ever dig something out of that slit?

It's clearly having breathing problems. I figure somethings caught.

The turkeys not much bigger than a chicken it's pretty small. Do you think I can just drop a set off and eat it?

I'm just not good with the stuff.

It's the same with our two chickens that have gleet vent. I just want to kill them and get them thrown in the dumpster or use them for Fox bate.

I'm not trying to be heartless. But these are not pets. I will never get birds from this guy again. I've been raising chickens and turkeys for years and never had an issue.

...Sigh

If it's suffering, I would kill it and use it for bait, but I have coyotes not fox
Especially if you have others to eat that are healthy

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom