Help me identify breed and gender of chicks!

PerfectPlumage

Chirping
May 2, 2015
Somewhere off with my birds.
I have a brood Leann's Adopt Me Bargain chicks from Meyer Hatchery, and I need a little help identifying chicks. This is only a few of them, I will take pictures of the rest when I get the chance. They are a little over 3 weeks old.

1st: Here's Cheesecake. Pretty sure he's a rooster.

A picture of cheesecake's comb. Pretty roo-like. But no idea on the breed.

2nd: This is Wildbird. I am thinking hen, not too sure. For breed I think she might be a silver laced Wyandotte, anyone think so?

3rd: No idea on breed or gender with this one. I couldn't get a non-blurry pic of their face, but pretty much their comb is small and sort of pink in coloring.

Cheesecake is a cockerel and looks like it might be a Buff Orpington.

Wildbird is a cockerel too and is a Silver-laced Wyandotte.

I can't see Third-Bird's (lol at the name) face well enough to tell and I have no idea on the breed.

-Jet

https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7806162/width/200/height/400[/IMG

We figure she's a Wheaton in her coloring, but what we can't figure out is if she's a Marans or an EE. Any thoughts?

Is this a black copper marans?

I have a brood Leann's Adopt Me Bargain chicks from Meyer Hatchery, and I need a little help identifying chicks. This is only a few of them, I will take pictures of the rest when I get the chance. They are a little over 3 weeks old.

1st: Here's Cheesecake. Pretty sure he's a rooster.
Buff Orpington cockerel.

A picture of cheesecake's comb. Pretty roo-like. But no idea on the breed.

2nd: This is Wildbird. I am thinking hen, not too sure. For breed I think she might be a silver laced Wyandotte, anyone think so?
Silver Laced Wyandotte, cockerel (I think).

3rd: No idea on breed or gender with this one. I couldn't get a non-blurry pic of their face, but pretty much their comb is small and sort of pink in coloring.

Production Red, probably a pullet.

Back
Top Bottom