HELP ME PLZ

When you hold the duckling will the right leg lay full straight like the left. I other words it will lay full length like the left leg. Just want to rule out slipped tendon. Hopefully if splay leg it will be working fine in a few days. Just keep the little one out of water while hobbled.
Can you get better pictures I can't really tell what's going on with the 2 you posted. Thanks.
@CoriM can tell you how to make a little boot for that 1 foot that’s curled in the little boot should straighten it out
Thank u so much. It makes me so sad. He is standing up alot now

@CoriM can tell you how to make a little boot for that 1 foot that’s curled in the little boot should straighten it out
Look how big his right leg is on top. Is that concerning?

Attachments

• IMG_4859.jpeg
    IMG_4859.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 6
I have never made the little boot. I have seen @Miss Lydia mention using a small piece of plastic the shape of the foot cut from maybe a plastic lid, then secured to the bottom of the foot with vet wrap. Maybe just for a few days? I know they open and close their feet all the time. I think others on BYC have tried this so you might research to find those threads and see how it worked for them. I have also seen these items on etsy - no idea how they work: https://www.etsy.com/listing/865193...8cdd7edd15de06a2240.00&organic_search_click=1

Yes, I think something is going on with the right leg - they should be the same size. You could also post this picture under the emergency forum and show the different size legs.

Back
Top Bottom