Help Please

Too cute!! If you have it (always good to have on hand, IMO), a supplement like Sav-A-Chick might help. Just wanted to make sure you know that ducklings need extra niacin, too. I use brewer's yeast sprinkled on their food. Hope your little one keeps getting stronger!

No I didn't know that that k u for that info I will definitely gets some asap as I have ever 2 more babies to hatch Saturday

Too cute!! If you have it (always good to have on hand, IMO), a supplement like Sav-A-Chick might help. Just wanted to make sure you know that ducklings need extra niacin, too. I use brewer's yeast sprinkled on their food. Hope your little one keeps getting stronger!
also where would I get Sav-A-Chick? Online or a Tractor Supply?

It's a real pain when there's a temp or humidity discrepancy. Is the issue that the humidity is too high or too low? Both really put to much goes to high and not enough goes to low without water it's like 30 n keeps dropping so now I add a bowl n keep the Wells dry and it's like 40-45 need it higher for lock down today so added water to one row in the well

The Advance 20 is nice, but personally, I think I'd just buy the Eco 20 now that I have more experience with incubators. It's more fun being "hands on".
1f642.png

That's it! TSC might have it or other local feed stores, it's a fairly common product.... if they don't have sav-a-chick, ask at the counter if they have electrolytes for chickens/ducks, there are several brands on the market if they don't carry this one....

That's it! TSC might have it or other local feed stores, it's a fairly common product.... if they don't have sav-a-chick, ask at the counter if they have electrolytes for chickens/ducks, there are several brands on the market if they don't carry this one....

Thank you and the Brewer Yeast is that any brand and powered form

You can't find brewer yeast at wal mart? Wow.... I would think it would be in the baking section of any grocery market.... just ask a knowledgeable clerk for it..... It's not an unusual or difficult to find item....

Back
Top Bottom