HELP!! Water Fits with water fowl peeps

I am so so sorry for your losses, a really horrible experience to go through. Never in my life would I think a duck or goose could have such an immediate fatal effect from water temperature? I mean what do wild ducklings do? I know that the water here in the Appalachians is always cool no matter what time of year.

I am so so sorry for your losses, a really horrible experience to go through. Never in my life would I think a duck or goose could have such an immediate fatal effect from water temperature? I mean what do wild ducklings do? I know that the water here in the Appalachians is always cool no matter what time of year.
I brooder and broody raise mine. Not sure why i'e only seen this with brooder raised. :idunno

They are, we have 2 Black Runners, 1 white runner and 7 Gray runners all from Gray runner stock from Blue Ridge Poultry. I have some choice words on them but will save for pms.

I have a friend that bought some Calls from them. She didn't have the best experience either. If you feel comfortable sharing what happened with them for you I'd be interested to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom