help with call ducks

I did not know about the lock down i just alway keep is closed unless i am putting an egg in. I put the datefor when i put it in the last pic is from 2/6 so that one is ten day old. How long can i keep eggs before putting them in there without it being to late
AHHH then that would explain why he's not filling up that egg yet. I read your posts earlier and you had 1/26, 1/27, 1/28 and I assumed that your second egg was one of those days. OH good then, are you located in a warm climate?

The one that died he made a hole and just made it big enough to get out we helped a little but was not how much to give. He started at 3 pm on sunday and did not get his head out till9 on monday

check out my site www.lwbarnhouse.com I have posted three methods that I have used to hatch babies, the first two pertain mainly to calls. The one i use a lot is method two.

Perhaps that will help with some of your questions on incubating. you should be sponging or misting that second one. Take a paper towel, wet it pretty good and touch the egg. I explain all this on my site.

Fully absorbed you mean all the yolk gone right in that case yes non came out with him but he was really week when he came out and his legs were shaking like cazy . Look like when someone frist goes into a stroke

Fully absorbed you mean all the yolk gone right in that case yes non came out with him but he was really week when he came out and his legs were shaking like cazy . Look like when someone frist goes into a stroke
when they come out they will be very weak.. and yes fully absorbed means no yolk, was his belly button swelled?

It has been 70 to 80 here during the day i am in az. I believe the 1\26, 1\27 and the 1\28 all look like the first one so i do not think they made it. Is there a reason they stop so early? The next batch are all moving and look to be doing good i put them in on 2\2, 2\4 and 2\6 so i would do lock down three day before to 2\2 is to hatch

His bellt button Yes and red . He pulled him self out. We obly helped when he was trying to make tg hole big enough we chip back only the shell to try it make it easier for him

Back
Top Bottom