Hen’s feathers being ripped out by another hen

I just don’t think I can do the Pinless Peepers, they look painful. Wouldn’t it make her sick from putting it in her nose?

No. They aren't painful since no puncture is needed to put them on and no they won't make her sick.

You're running out of options in getting her to stop. The last option is to house Maple separately or rehome her.

No. They aren't painful since no puncture is needed to put them on and no they won't make her sick.

You're running out of options in getting her to stop. The last option is to house Maple separately or rehome her.
I’ll definitely try separating her for awhile first. We didn’t really notice anything after putting the Peck No More lotion on Twix, but we didn’t apply it everywhere and everyday. I was nervous that it would make her injuries burn. Has anyone had any experience with it? It turns them purple

I’ll definitely try separating her for awhile first. We didn’t really notice anything after putting the Peck No More lotion on Twix, but we didn’t apply it everywhere and everyday. I was nervous that it would make her injuries burn. Has anyone had any experience with it? It turns them purple

It's sticky, stains everything it touches and has to be reapplied sometimes more than once a day.
It's got limited effectiveness.

If you separate her can you do it so there is just a fence between them? She would still need to feel like part of the flock. They will need to see her too in order to accept her back in later.

It's sticky, stains everything it touches and has to be reapplied sometimes more than once a day.
It's got limited effectiveness.

If you separate her can you do it so there is just a fence between them? She would still need to feel like part of the flock. They will need to see her too in order to accept her back in later.
I don’t think I would be able to have just a fence between them at night, but maybe during the day. I can post a picture of the coop setup

I don’t think I would be able to have just a fence between them at night, but maybe during the day. I can post a picture of the coop setup
IMG_0998.jpeg
IMG_0997.jpeg

She will be safer in the coop at night.
If you have a small(ish) pet carrier that will fit in there she can sleep in that for now.
If there is no crate then I would have her roost with the others.

If you have a small(ish) pet carrier that will fit in there she can sleep in that for now.
Ok. We don’t have a small enough crate to be inside at night, but we have one that will fit in the run

Ok, I don’t have a small enough crate for inside the sleeping coop. But I do have one that will fit in the run

Back
Top Bottom